Friday, October 24, 2014

Sembreak 2014

Today, October 25, is the official start of my sembreak! I survived another semester! (Yey!) And I'll have a few days to relax before the start of a new semester. So I decided to come back and share all my experiences this semester to you guys because so much has happened and I believe that I have developed a little bit. Yes, there's an improvement. I have learned so many things/skills from my professors and I can't wait to apply them in the future. (That is, if I can remember everything they taught me. Ha.) But there are some other things that I learned from the Internet so, thanks people from the Internet! (lol) Right now, I'm just waiting for my grades to appear on my My.IIT account. I hope I did good on all of my subjects. ^-^ Peace out! \/


No comments:

Post a Comment